(LAP) Lean Agile Procurement Course
Simon Reindl is a deeply experienced professional scrum master, agile coach, and professional scrum trainer. In fact, he was the very first certified Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) in the UK and was the official course steward for the Scrum.Org Professional Scrum Master course. Actively creating and developing the course curriculum for tens of thousands of scrum masters around the world.
Simon brings this wealth of experience, capability, and expertise into the Lean Agile Procurement course and combines curriculum, experiences from the field, and deep insights from the world of #agile and #procurement to help you level up as a Lean Agile Procurement Professional. Register for a live, in-person or live, online class with Simon Reindl below.
LAP Course Overview
Pioneering Agile Excellence in Procurement Processes
In the modern business ecosystem, procurement isn’t just about purchasing—it’s about strategic alignment, agility, and value creation. Introducing the Lean Agile Procurement Course, where traditional procurement meets the agile world, empowering professionals to navigate the complexities of modern sourcing with precision, efficiency, and adaptability.
LAP Learning Objectives:
- Foundations of Lean Agile Procurement: Grasp the core principles and values that form the backbone of the Lean Agile Procurement approach.
- Agile Sourcing & Collaboration: Delve into the methodologies that promote faster, more flexible, and collaborative procurement processes.
- Value Stream Mapping in Procurement: Learn to visualize and optimize the flow of value in your procurement processes, identifying bottlenecks and areas for improvement.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Alignment: Master techniques to ensure seamless collaboration and alignment with both internal stakeholders and external partners.
LAP Actionable Outcomes:
- Implement Lean Agile methodologies within your procurement activities, ensuring streamlined processes, reduced lead times, and optimal value delivery.
- Engage in dynamic, collaborative procurement practices that foster stronger relationships with vendors and stakeholders.
- Continually assess and adapt procurement strategies based on real-world feedback, market changes, and organizational needs.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement within your procurement teams, promoting innovation, efficiency, and adaptability.
Benefits of Achieving LAP Skills & Certification:
- Procurement Excellence: Stand out as a Lean Agile Procurement certified professional, showcasing your commitment to pioneering best practices in the procurement domain.
- Strategic Business Alignment: Enhance your organization’s ability to swiftly respond to market changes, ensuring procurement strategies that align with overarching business objectives.
- Efficient Value Delivery: Drive procurement processes that prioritize value, ensuring resources are utilized effectively for maximum ROI.
- Strengthened Vendor Relationships: By promoting collaborative and agile interactions, foster healthier, more productive relationships with vendors and partners.
Embark on a transformative journey with the Lean Agile Procurement Mastery Course. Beyond traditional procurement practices, this course equips you with the tools, techniques, and mindset to thrive in today’s dynamic business landscape. Whether you’re a seasoned procurement professional or new to the field, this course promises a fresh perspective, actionable insights, and a path to procurement excellence. Enroll now and redefine the future of procurement in the agile era.
Each course delivered provides delegates with an opportunity to leave their honest review on trust pilot. Below are some of the reviews left for Simon Reindl on the Scrum.Org and Trust Pilot websites. We can’t wait to see your review up there too.
Simon breathed new life into the nature of online collaboration and learning. Through the thoughtful use of Miro and the well placed inputs from the participants, he was able to give an effective presentation of the topics in the scrum framework and keep the class motivated. Great work and also nice tips.
Trust Pilot review
Simon Reindl is a superb trainer
Simon Reindl is a superb trainer. Not only the way he teaches sinks in, but he is empathetic, funny and extremely knowledgeable. If I was to attend another QA course I would look for Simon’s name.
Trust Pilot Review
We offer a combination of live, in-person courses as well as live, online courses delivered via digital channels. We also do work with corporate clients where we host private classes on the company’s premises or preferred venue.
It is tough, but fair. The LAP course will provide you with everything you need to know to master the more advanced procurement role, but will also provide you with everything you need to pass the exam.
Attending a LAP course and passing the international exam validates your learning, knowledge, and lean agile procurement capabilities. It provides potential employers and clients with a quality assurance that you are a proven, safe investment in the space where agile meets procurement.
Scrum.Org provide you with a free, second attempt on the PSM II examination as long as you have taken the first exam within 14 days of the course. Connect with us for additional assistance before you rewrite the examination.
No, you don’t. A new breed of procurement professional is emerging, alongside leaders and entrepreneurs who need a more advanced solution to complex procurement challenges, so you’ll find a mix of people from within and outside the Agile world on the course.
The Lean Agile Procurement movement is growing steadily around the world, but does not have the same universal recognition as traditional procurement certifications. In the more progressive space, it certainly will be a valued credential but you would initially need to explain the difference between LAP and traditional procurement for someone to get it. It is, however, only a matter of time before it is an internationally recognized certification.
It certainly will. Whether you are in the procurement trenches and helping your team identify innovative, agile approaches to procurement challenges or simply helping your current organization align supplier agreements with internal product development agility, it’s going to be a valuable skill to add to the arsenal.
Things happen. We get that. If you are attending the course and are not able to attend the second day, we are more than happy to accommodate you for day two on any of our future courses. Connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org